Creating with Mod Podge
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chances are, if you frequent the craft store, you're familiar with Mod Podge. Now available in a wide variety of styles and types, this amazing crafting glue is perfect for using as a finish, a bonding, or a sealer. If you're looking for some crafty inspiration on what you can do with this amazing adhesive, be sure to check out Creating with Mod Podge.
Creating with Mod Podge is a fabulous book filled with great ideas for crafting with Mod Podge. From decorative home accents to wearable jewelry pieces, this book covers it all. Explore how to use Mod Podge to turn plain candles into colorful works of art...or turn a beloved portrait of your dog or cat into an amazing wall decoration that is sure to grab everyone's attention. No matter how you use it, Mod Podge is sure to make your life, and your craft projects, just a little bit easier!
Even if you've never used Mod Podge before, you can get a helpful tutorial at the beginning of Creating with Mod Podge. With helpful tips and must-have supplies all listed out for you, this tutorial is a great way to start your Mod Podge crafting...and once you have everything you need, you'll be able to jump in head first into the 14 projects included in this book.
One of my favorite projects in Creating with Mod Podge is the Old Blue's Portrait. By printing out a copy of your favorite photo and attaching them to canvas, you can make a stunning wall art decoration that's sure to turn heads. This project uses Mod Podge both to add color and texture to this piece, so it may look like it was done by a professional, but actually this project should take no time at all to complete!
With lots of cool projects to play around with and explore, Creating with Mod Podge is a great book for crafters of all skill levels, and especially great for those who are looking for new and creative ways to craft with Mod Podge.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Leather Jewelry
- Granny Square Flowers
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Very Merry Coloring and Color Your Own Christmas Ornaments Books Review
- My First Craft Book
- Crafting with Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Millionaire's Afghan
- Hand Crochet Chunky Blanket
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets