Creating with Mod Podge
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chances are, if you frequent the craft store, you're familiar with Mod Podge. Now available in a wide variety of styles and types, this amazing crafting glue is perfect for using as a finish, a bonding, or a sealer. If you're looking for some crafty inspiration on what you can do with this amazing adhesive, be sure to check out Creating with Mod Podge.
Creating with Mod Podge is a fabulous book filled with great ideas for crafting with Mod Podge. From decorative home accents to wearable jewelry pieces, this book covers it all. Explore how to use Mod Podge to turn plain candles into colorful works of art...or turn a beloved portrait of your dog or cat into an amazing wall decoration that is sure to grab everyone's attention. No matter how you use it, Mod Podge is sure to make your life, and your craft projects, just a little bit easier!
Even if you've never used Mod Podge before, you can get a helpful tutorial at the beginning of Creating with Mod Podge. With helpful tips and must-have supplies all listed out for you, this tutorial is a great way to start your Mod Podge crafting...and once you have everything you need, you'll be able to jump in head first into the 14 projects included in this book.
One of my favorite projects in Creating with Mod Podge is the Old Blue's Portrait. By printing out a copy of your favorite photo and attaching them to canvas, you can make a stunning wall art decoration that's sure to turn heads. This project uses Mod Podge both to add color and texture to this piece, so it may look like it was done by a professional, but actually this project should take no time at all to complete!
With lots of cool projects to play around with and explore, Creating with Mod Podge is a great book for crafters of all skill levels, and especially great for those who are looking for new and creative ways to craft with Mod Podge.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Adult Coloring Books
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Decorate with Ribbon
- Card Making with Cricut
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home