Classic Chain Mail Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Classic Chain Mail Jewelry
by Sue Ripsch
Gifted by Kalmbach Books
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
The art of creating chain mail jewelry is truly an exercise in minimalism. Using only jump rings, you can create dozens of intricate jewelry designs with the instructions in this book. Some projects include beads or gems, but all can be completed with jump rings and a talent for bringing a modern edge to a very traditional art form. Inside this book you'll find over 30 chain mail projects with detailed instructions and step-by-step photos. The projects are organized by skill level, so jewelry makers of all levels can easily find projects to try. You'll find project instructions for bracelets, necklaces, and earrings in various designs. The jewelry you create from this book is classic and traditional with a modern, updated aesthetic. Seasoned chain mail enthusiasts and beginners alike will love what they find inside this book.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Steampunk Chic
- Bath Knits Book Review
- The Simple Art of Japanese Papercrafts
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- How to Make Stuffed Animals
- Creative Dyeing for Fabric Arts
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets
- Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
- Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders