Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
By Tone Merete Stenkløv and Miriam Nilsen Morken
Gifted by Stackpole Books
Reviewed by Katherine Filippo
Make beautiful homemade gifts and add some Scandinavian flair to your home this Christmas with the help of Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style. These simple and traditional crafts are inspired by Christmas decorations in Opal, Norway where the authors Tone Merete Stenkløv and Miriam Nilsen Morken live.
Filled with gorgeous full-page pictures, detailed instructions and full-size patterns, it's easy to make all the projects. This book has 50 Christmas crafts you'll love to make and share this holiday season. There are wreaths, ornaments, pillows, gift wrap, greeting cards, recipes and much more!
The crafts have a rustic feel and are made from a variety of materials such as wood, fabric, and paper. I love how each project has cute details like hand stitching, wood beads or buttons. The Snowmen and Christmas Trees crafts even use twigs and tree branches! Talk about all-natural. Whether you are looking for unique gift wrapping or charming decorations there's sure to be a project that fits your needs.
My favorite craft is the cute Christmas Mouse made from felt. You could make a bunch and have a whole family of festive critters. There's no need to worry about sizing because the pattern is conveniently located in the back of the book. Once you finish stuffing them you can decorate your adorable mice with buttons and ribbon!
There are also a few traditional recipes in Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style. Once you learn how to make adorable gift bags you can fill them with freshly baked seedcake or kringles. The recipes are traditional Danish Christmas pastries that make me hungry just looking at them!
This book has a wonderful collection of crafts that you'll love making, displaying and giving this Christmas season. These Scandinavian Christmas crafts are sure to make your holiday season picture perfect!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Joy of Zentangle
- Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Bath Knits Book Review
- Ready, Set, Scrap
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Fall Acorn Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Christmas Bauble Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Floral Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Pumpkin Feast Adult Coloring Page
- 17 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home