Chain Maille Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chain Maille Jewelry
By Karen Karon
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Jewelry is a finicky thing. A style or fad can be here and gone in a matter of months. But in the world of jewelry fads, one technique remains popular during every season: chain maille.
Chain maille, or jewelry made almost entirely from jump rings, has a classic and timeless look that makes is great for anyone. In Chain Maille Jewelry, you can learn to make more than 2 dozen different chain maille projects, including necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
Even if you’ve never done chain maille before, you can learn with ease with the help of Chain Maille Jewelry. There are several pages devoted to tools you’ll need, instructions on how to work with and make jump rings, and how to fix common problems you may encounter along the way.
From the easy chain bracelet to the more advanced Royal Drangonscale Collar, Chain Maille Jewelry will help you create unique and beautiful accessories that you can wear for any season or reason!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Where Women Create: Quilters
- Adult Coloring Books
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Let's Have a Party
- Card Making with Cricut
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Cute as a Button Quilts
- The Perfect Apron
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home