Chain Maille Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chain Maille Jewelry
By Karen Karon
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Jewelry is a finicky thing. A style or fad can be here and gone in a matter of months. But in the world of jewelry fads, one technique remains popular during every season: chain maille.
Chain maille, or jewelry made almost entirely from jump rings, has a classic and timeless look that makes is great for anyone. In Chain Maille Jewelry, you can learn to make more than 2 dozen different chain maille projects, including necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
Even if you’ve never done chain maille before, you can learn with ease with the help of Chain Maille Jewelry. There are several pages devoted to tools you’ll need, instructions on how to work with and make jump rings, and how to fix common problems you may encounter along the way.
From the easy chain bracelet to the more advanced Royal Drangonscale Collar, Chain Maille Jewelry will help you create unique and beautiful accessories that you can wear for any season or reason!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home