Candy Cane Climbers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Candy canes make a great little gift for co-workers and friends...but sometimes a little peppermint stick just isn't enough to show your appreciation. If you are looking for a way to add a little something special to this year's candy canes, look no further than Candy Cane Climbers.
With patterns for making 12 different plastic canvas candy cane critters, this booklet is a must-have for plastic canvas crafters who love holiday crafting. You can learn to make a cute polar bear, a festive snowman, a Christmas teddy bear or reindeer, and even learn to make non-holiday themed friends, like a sweet cat, a puppy, a pig, a frog and so much more. These cute climbers cling on to candy cane sticks and make a fun gift for friends and co-workers come holiday season. You could even turn these little climbers into magnets so everyone can display them on their fridge all season long!
With instructions on how to do popular stitches in plastic canvas, as well as helpful instructions on how to make pom poms and other embellishments, this booklet is perfect for beginners and advanced crafters alike. Follow the patterns and learn to make 12 super cute canvas critters, then try your hand at creating your own patterns! Once you start making these adorable candy cane climbers, you may find that it's too hard to stop!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Card Making with Cricut
- Granny Square Flowers
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Silhouette Style
- Lacework for Adventurous Crocheters
- 75 Exquisite Trims in Thread Crochet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Recycled Crafts for Easter
- 30 Easter Egg Craft Ideas
- Pom Pom Cupcakes
- 18 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
- Styrofoam Easter Eggs
- St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Bottle Toppers
- Easy Sew Pencil Pouch Tutorial
- Pajama Friendly Argyle Throw
- Diagonal Squares Knit Throw
- Two Sides Knit Dishcloth