Candy Cane Climbers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Candy canes make a great little gift for co-workers and friends...but sometimes a little peppermint stick just isn't enough to show your appreciation. If you are looking for a way to add a little something special to this year's candy canes, look no further than Candy Cane Climbers.
With patterns for making 12 different plastic canvas candy cane critters, this booklet is a must-have for plastic canvas crafters who love holiday crafting. You can learn to make a cute polar bear, a festive snowman, a Christmas teddy bear or reindeer, and even learn to make non-holiday themed friends, like a sweet cat, a puppy, a pig, a frog and so much more. These cute climbers cling on to candy cane sticks and make a fun gift for friends and co-workers come holiday season. You could even turn these little climbers into magnets so everyone can display them on their fridge all season long!
With instructions on how to do popular stitches in plastic canvas, as well as helpful instructions on how to make pom poms and other embellishments, this booklet is perfect for beginners and advanced crafters alike. Follow the patterns and learn to make 12 super cute canvas critters, then try your hand at creating your own patterns! Once you start making these adorable candy cane climbers, you may find that it's too hard to stop!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Card Making with Cricut
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Where Women Create: Quilters
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Simply Paper Cutting
- Let's Have a Party
- Leather Jewelry
- Rag Rug Handbook
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home