Bohemian Inspired Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Lorelei Eurto and Erin Siegel
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love the look of the bohemian style…long white dresses with fun accent necklaces or brightly colored earrings. It’s so fun to mix and match colors and textures…and nothing screams summer more than bohemian jewelry.
Vibrant colors, organic materials, and patterned or textured fibers are key features in bohemian style, and in Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry, authors Lorelei Eurto and Erin Seigel provide 50 unique projects for necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that could only be handmade.
Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry is a great book for the beginning jewelry maker. There are helpful guides on picking the right ribbons and cords, as well as finding random odds and ends to help accent your pieces. There are detailed explanations of all the tools you’ll need to make everything in the book, and a helpful listing of shops that carry everything you need to get started!
As a lover of anything and everything pearl, it was love at first sight when I flipped to the Shimmering Pearls necklace. Made with various colored pearls and sheer organza ribbon, this simple yet stunning piece would be a perfect accessory for almost any outfit.
I also love that each project in Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry comes with a full and detailed materials list, a great guide to helpful tools, and gives you references to techniques you’ll want to know before starting the project. Best of all, all the techniques you need are in the book! This really is a great jewelry making guide for beginners and advanced crafters alike.
If you love statement jewelry or are looking for some fun patterns to jazz up your wardrobe, be sure to check out Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry. The patterns and projects in this book will instantly take a white dress or a floral top to new heights!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Messy Bun Crochet Hat
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Crochet Hat
- Double V Slouch Beanie Crochet Hat
- Paint Storage Idea
- Amore Altered Altoid Tin Fo Valentine's Day
- Heart Origami Valentine Banner
- Faux Flower Heart Wreath
- Easy Romantic Rose or Flowers Earrings Tutorial
- No Sew Fleece Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home