Bohemian Inspired Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Lorelei Eurto and Erin Siegel
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love the look of the bohemian style…long white dresses with fun accent necklaces or brightly colored earrings. It’s so fun to mix and match colors and textures…and nothing screams summer more than bohemian jewelry.
Vibrant colors, organic materials, and patterned or textured fibers are key features in bohemian style, and in Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry, authors Lorelei Eurto and Erin Seigel provide 50 unique projects for necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that could only be handmade.
Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry is a great book for the beginning jewelry maker. There are helpful guides on picking the right ribbons and cords, as well as finding random odds and ends to help accent your pieces. There are detailed explanations of all the tools you’ll need to make everything in the book, and a helpful listing of shops that carry everything you need to get started!
As a lover of anything and everything pearl, it was love at first sight when I flipped to the Shimmering Pearls necklace. Made with various colored pearls and sheer organza ribbon, this simple yet stunning piece would be a perfect accessory for almost any outfit.
I also love that each project in Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry comes with a full and detailed materials list, a great guide to helpful tools, and gives you references to techniques you’ll want to know before starting the project. Best of all, all the techniques you need are in the book! This really is a great jewelry making guide for beginners and advanced crafters alike.
If you love statement jewelry or are looking for some fun patterns to jazz up your wardrobe, be sure to check out Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry. The patterns and projects in this book will instantly take a white dress or a floral top to new heights!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- 99 Cross Stitch Luvable Pets
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Card Making with Cricut
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Beading In No Time
- Creative Faces Adult Coloring Book Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide
- Daisy Pom Pom Mandala
- Festive Sparkle Star Mandala
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Last Minute Christmas Decor Redo
- How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters