All Things Paper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
All Things Paper
By Ann Martin
Gfited by Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Whether you're new to paper crafting or are looking for a challenging project, All Things Paper is sure to have something for everyone. With a fresh take on an old hobby, this book helps transform a simple piece of paper into something truly extraordinary.
Broken down into four major categories, including home decor, accessories, jewelry, and card making, this book makes finding the right project for you easy as pie...and with more than 20 projects to select from, you'll learn all kinds of paper crafting techniques, including origami, folding, cutting, stamping, and much more.
Made with the crafter in mind, each project in All Things Paper comes with a full-color photo of the finished project, as well as a photo and a list of the needed materials, a little bio about the crafter who designed the project, and tons of detailed step out photos to help you get the job done right the first time. There are also tons of helpful tips to help you out along the way.
As a lover of all kinds of paper crafts, I couldn't wait to start making the Citrus Slice Coasters. Great for a summer BBQ, these cute coasters look like sweet lemon slices! These would also make a great hostess gift or stocking stuffer for someone who loves to have outdoor dinner parties in the warm weather.
Regardless of whether you're just starting with paper crafting or you've been doing it for years, you're bound to find something you'll love in All Things Paper. From lovely home decor accessories to accessories you can wear with any outfit, this book is packed to the brim with 20 clever and fun ways to turn a simple sheet of paper into a beautiful work of art.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Adult Coloring Books
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Decorate with Ribbon
- Card Making with Cricut
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home