20 Ways to Draw a Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature
By Eloise Renouf
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, editor of FaveCrafts.com
If your journals and notebooks are filled with little doodles of birds, flowers, trees, leaves, or butterflies, you're going to love playing around in 20 Ways to Draw a Tree. Filled with 20 mini illustrations of more than 40 nature-themed topics, this book is perfect for artists, designers, and doodlers alike.
Each spread in this book contains 20 illustrations of a single item, such as trees, tulips, flowers, butterflies, birds, leaves, feathers, mushrooms, berries, clouds, and so much more. Each spread also offers plenty of space for you to do your own doodling.
The stylized flowers, trees, leaves, and clouds are simplified, modernized, and reduced to the most basic elements, making it easy to see how simple abstract shapes can come together to create the building blocks of any item that you wish to draw.
I happen to love the spread on how to draw herbs. I have pages and pages of handwritten recipes from my grandmother and these simple herb illustrations would be a sweet and charming way to add a little color and style to these cherished herb-infused recipes.
I also love the variety of topics included in this book. In a matter of about an hour I can learn how to draw everything from an acorn to a bird, a leaf to a beetle. Great for scrapbookers, card designers, jewelry designers, and more, 20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature is a whimsical and fun book filled with simple designs that are easy enough for anyone to do.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Granny Square Flowers
- Gifted: Lovely Little Things to Knit and Crochet
- Making Baby's Clothes
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Bead Bugs
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Rag Rug Handbook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Farmhouse Thanksgiving
- Paper Bag Turkey Dinner
- How to Make 7 Watercolor Backgrounds
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home