10 Minute Blocks 2
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book covers the variations on 3-seam squares. McNeill is an expert to learn from and the squares include Starburst, Solar Winds, Oasis, Large Sampler, Garden Delight, and Pom Pom de Paris. The detailed photography inspires and the colors just pop off the page. Illustrations take you step by step through the process. Information included covers rotary cutting, sewing basics, binding, layering, and basic quilting by hand quilting or machine quilting. The publisher has a large library of quilting books and this is one I highly recommend for any quilter’s stash!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Fabric Flowers
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Silhouette Style
- Top Down Sweaters
- Cute as a Button Quilts
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Ready, Set, Scrap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home