Easy Textured Crochet Wash Cloth
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Now that the holidays are over, its time to start thinking about replacing linens and towels with fresh new designs and patterns. This pattern for an easy textured cotton wash cloth is a simple pattern, but the result is a piece of beautifully textured fabric. The pattern is made by hooking a sc/hdc/dc in the first stitch of each row, skipping the next two stitches, then repeating the pattern across. The sc/hdc/dc stitch creates a small puff in the fabric, creating a soft texture. The easy textured cotton wash cloth pattern is a good place to begin for those new to crochet. A single wash cloth can be made in about an hour. Three or four folded wash cloths, bound with jute or ribbon, make a wonderful spa gift."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graham Cracker Teardrop Trailer Project
- Wood Modern Jewelry Holder
- No Sew Leather Hair Ties
- Lisa Rollins
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Gift Card Holder
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Decoration
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Vintage Ruler American Flag Door Hanger
- Kessel Run Marble Maze
- Christmas Countdown Tree Project
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home