Easy Textured Crochet Wash Cloth
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Now that the holidays are over, its time to start thinking about replacing linens and towels with fresh new designs and patterns. This pattern for an easy textured cotton wash cloth is a simple pattern, but the result is a piece of beautifully textured fabric. The pattern is made by hooking a sc/hdc/dc in the first stitch of each row, skipping the next two stitches, then repeating the pattern across. The sc/hdc/dc stitch creates a small puff in the fabric, creating a soft texture. The easy textured cotton wash cloth pattern is a good place to begin for those new to crochet. A single wash cloth can be made in about an hour. Three or four folded wash cloths, bound with jute or ribbon, make a wonderful spa gift."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Whale Applique Crochet Pattern
- Magical Healing Crochet Dishcloth
- Blue Face Scrubby Easy Crochet Pattern
- Learn to Crochet 2.0 with Marly Bird
- 11 Crochet Stitch Videos
- Basic Beginner Crochet Scarf
- Easy Textured Crochet Wash Cloth
- Touch of Neon Crochet Baskets
- Basic Hexagon Crochet Pattern
- Cathedral Motif Granny Square Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- Printable I Spy Summer
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home