We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Lip balms and glosses are easy to make and fun to experiment with. This recipe for a lip-plumping moisture gloss that is made from all natural ingredients including cinnamon, beeswax, coconut oil, vitamin E, almond oil, and anise essential oil."
Primary Technique: Other
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Lavender and Rose Petal DIY Body Scrub
Charcoal Face Mask DIY
Grapefruit Body Polish Recipe
Fizzy Lavender Homemade Bath Soak Recipe
Matcha Green Tea Face Scrub
Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe
Quick Guide to Natural Cosmetics, Toiletries & Soap
DIY Moisturizing Lip Gloss
Homemade Sugar Scrub and Embellished Bath Jar
Handmade Mango Body Butter
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Saint Wine Charms
- 21 Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Even Moss Stitch Boot Cuff
- Geometric Painting Coloring Page
- Flower Crowned Hummingbird Coloring Page
- Flower Bunny Coloring Page
- Beaded Stone Paper Weights
- Keep Dreaming Adult Coloring Page
- Ballerina Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home