DIY Moisturizing Lip Gloss
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Lip balms and glosses are easy to make and fun to experiment with. This recipe for a lip-plumping moisture gloss that is made from all natural ingredients including cinnamon, beeswax, coconut oil, vitamin E, almond oil, and anise essential oil."
Primary Technique: Other
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fizzy Lavender Homemade Bath Soak Recipe
- Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe
- Grapefruit Body Polish Recipe
- DIY Cranberry Coconut Oil
- DIY Moisturizing Lip Gloss
- Handmade Mango Body Butter
- 12 Homemade Beauty Products That Lady Gaga Would Envy
- Guide to Infusions
- Homemade Sugar Scrub and Embellished Bath Jar
- Nail Polish Remover in a Jar
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial