We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Lip balms and glosses are easy to make and fun to experiment with. This recipe for a lip-plumping moisture gloss that is made from all natural ingredients including cinnamon, beeswax, coconut oil, vitamin E, almond oil, and anise essential oil."
Primary Technique: Other
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fizzy Lavender Homemade Bath Soak Recipe
- Lavender and Rose Petal DIY Body Scrub
- Matcha Green Tea Face Scrub
- Handmade Mango Body Butter
- Homemade Sugar Scrub and Embellished Bath Jar
- Quick Guide to Natural Cosmetics, Toiletries & Soap
- 12 Homemade Beauty Products That Lady Gaga Would Envy
- Grapefruit Body Polish Recipe
- Guide to Infusions
- Sumptuous DIY Body Butter Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home