33 Back-to-School Crafts
By: Linda Augsburg, editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you have kids and you love to craft, we've got some back-to-school projects to make life easier. From locker decorations to school supplies to pencil cases and lunch bags, there's something here that kids of all ages can use at school this fall. Your kids will start getting into the school spirit when you start making these unique projects together. Below you'll find a variety of 33 back-to-school crafts you can make with your child or grandchild for the upcoming year.
33 Back-to-School Crafts
- Back to School Spirit Pin: Make this back-to-school craft project using ribbon and paint.
- Team Sports Locker Sign: Any team will feel a boost of pride seeing this back-to-school project decorating their lockers.
- Dyed School Hoodie: Dye a hoodie to show your school spirit at those chilly evening events.
- Foam Basketball Spirit Ribbon: The basketball team will love these spirit ribbons.
- First Day of Kindergarten Frame: Take a photo of your little one on the first day of school, and you'll have a memory to last a lifetime. This is adorable!
- Foam Football Spirit Ribbon: Show your school spirit with this football-inspired back-to-school craft.
- Giant Squares Scarf: Make this two-color scarf in your school colors to keep warm at the late fall pep rallies and football and hockey games.
- School Spirit Scarf: Show off your favorite school activity with this colorful tie-dyed scarf.
- Embellished Locker Mirror: Paper and metallic trim embellish this back-to-school craft project.
- Titled Baseball Tote for Boys: Check out this adorable backpack for your little baseball player.
- Lego Inspired Baby Food Jar Pencil Holder: Use this awesome recycled craft to hold your pens and pencils on your desk. Your kids will love this!
- Butterfly on her Back Backpack: Let her imagination take flight with this butterfly-inspired backpack.
- Scraptastic Notebook: Make your own unique design and never lose your notebook again! SUPER CUTE
- Camouflage Crochet Pattern Backpack: Crochet this sturdy backpack in camo variegated yarn.
- Easy Knit Backpack: This easy-to-knit backpack is a great back-to-school craft for you to make or for you to use to help your teen learn to knit.
- Altered Personalized Pencil Case: For the kid who's name has a special spelling and can never find anything personalized, you can easily make your own personalized pencil case.
- Cute Crochet Book Bag: This adorable crocheted book bag is great for toting your books to class or study group.
You can find more back-to-school projects in
our 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School free eBook.
- Soccer Wall Art: Make your soccer star his very own bulletin board.
- Beaded Chalk and Bulletin Board: Stay organized with this back-to-school craft combo - a chalkboard and bulletin board all-in-one.
- Owl Desk Organizer: Keep your pencils, pens, and scissors in their places with this adorable organizer for your desk. Students and teachers will love this! NEVER SEEN BEFORE
- Collect Your Things Memo Board: Ribbon and fabric make this organizer perfect for any room - just choose your colors.
- ABC Lunchbox: Whether you use it as a lunch box or to carry or store school supplies, this lunchbox is a great back-to-school craft.
- Tie Dye Lunch Bags: Whether in their favorite colors or in school colors, each dyed lunchbag will be one-of-a-kind.
- Reuseable Cloth Snack Bags: Go green with these reuseable snack bags, perfect for after-school treats or in their lunchbag.
- Crayon and Pencil Organizers: Keep all your school supplies organized with these cute upcycled containers.
- Classroom Door Sign: What a great back-to-school craft project to welcome your students on the first day of class!
- ABC Bulletin Board: More decorative than functional in this age of whiteboards, this charming bulletin board will look great in your classroom.
- Bathroom Break Pass: You always need a pass, so why not make it cute and easy to locate?
- Kids Hall Pass: No little pink piece of paper here - this hall pass is sure to bring a smile.
- Paper Bag Autumn Apples: Welcome your students to the classroom with this cute apple sign. Super easy to make
- Student Hall Pass: For the middle-schoolers, a second hall pass option and a great back-to-school craft.
- Back to School Card: Whether you make these for your students or parents make them for you, a back-to-school card says "I'm excited to be here."
- Teacher Appreciation Tissue Box Cover: This cute handmade tissue box cover makes a great gift for a teacher.
If you're looking for more unique kids' craft ideas,
check out these 53 Recycle Crafts for Kids.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow