Let these Prized Pumpkins from Krylon add elegance to your Thanksgiving table. These beautiful Halloween decorations can be displayed all season, providing you easy autumn table decorations for Thanksgiving as well!
See this project and more glittery crafts in our free eBook, How to Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast.
- Several small pumpkins or gourds
- 1 can Krylon® Indoor/Outdoor Primer
- 2 cans Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint in desired colors
- Masking tape
- Drop cloth
- Clean pumpkins to be painted, making sure surfaces are free of dirt and dust. Mask off stems.
- Apply several light coats of Krylon® Indoor/Outdoor Primer. Move from side to side in a sweeping motion, beginning off the surface and ending off the other side. Allow to dry.
- Spray with Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint. Apply multiple thin coats to avoid runs and drips. Wait approximately 1 to 2 minutes between coats, shaking can before each coat.
- Remove masking tape from stems when Glitter Blast is dry to handle, usually in 24 hours.
- Tip: Slightly elevate pumpkins approximately 4” off of work surface to allow access to the rounded bottoms of the pumpkin while spraying.
Read NextRecycled Bedpost Pumpkins