Loop Fringe Crochet Choker
The loop fringe crochet choker is a free crochet pattern that will teach you how to crochet a necklace. The pattern, from Double Stitch Twins, is the perfect accessory to add to any outfit!
See this project and more at Fall Fashion Help: 16 DIY Fall Fashion Trends!
- 1 skein, Red Heart Yarn: Heart & Sole with Aloe (spring stripe)
- 4.0 crochet hook
- Large Eye Needle
- Ch 52
- Row 1: Hdc, into 3rd ch from the hook, hdc into each ch across, turn
- Row 2 & 3: Ch 1, hdc into each hdc across, turn
- Row 4: Ch 1, hdc into each hdc across, bind off
Ties & Loops
- Ch 40, slip st onto center edge of left side of choker downward , slip st 3
- *Ch 15, slip st into next hdc, repeat * across, slip st 4 upward on right side of choker, Ch 40
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Crochet Accessories"
Find the best free crochet patterns for accessories including jewelry, brooches, belts and more.