Floral Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Discover a new hobby by trying out this simple Floral Crochet Dishcloth Pattern. These snazzy crochet dishcloth patterns are great ways to save money on kitchen essentials while trying out a new skill. Print out the instructions to make matching small and large versions of these flower craft ideas. The scalloped edge gives these designs the appearance of flower petals, which is perfect for the spring season.
Celebrate the upcoming warmer months by using brightly colored yarn to put together these easy crafts. They make great hostess or housewarming gifts!
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7-8" in diameter
- Sugar 'n Cream worsted (#4) cotton, approx. 2-3 balls
- F crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Tape measure
If you liked this easy crochet pattern, you'll love this Pink Grapefruit Dishcloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 8 Free Knit Headband Ear Warmer Patterns
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Candy Crochet Corn-O-Lantern
- Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Craft Chameleon
- Printable Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers
- Printable Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home