Easy Crochet Boot Cuffs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These fun crocheted boot cuffs will add a little warmth and style on chilly fall and winter days."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 8.0 mm Hook (L)
- Bulky or Super Bulky yarn (I have used both with little enough variance that they still maintain approximate size.
- Yarn Needle
Very flexible sizing by adding or subtracting multiples of 3. Measure around calf, or area of leg you intend to wear the cuff, chain multiples of 3 until you have the approximate size and begin! Because yarn stretches and cuffs are tucked into boots there is a lot of room for over or under sizing. This pattern measures approximately 17" around largest part of calf which is probably a L/XL.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crochet Ring Pattern
- 10 Minute Crochet Headband Pattern
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- Fun Flapper Crochet Headband Pattern
- Crochet Flower Statement Necklace
- Cozy Winter Headband
- Simple Crochet Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
- Cruciani Knock Off Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Pretty Petals Ear Warmer
- Crochet Lacy Duster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home