Blue and purple paints are what makes this beautiful butterfly pot. In six quick and easy steps this butterfly can be made to give as a gift. It would look great in a little girl's room.
- Patio Paint
- DCP29 - Petunia Purple
- DCP63 - Blue Bahama --- NEW!!
- DCP57 - Marigold --- NEW!!
- Two 1/2" wood hearts
- 1 1/2" wood doll head/knob
- 1/2" flat brush
- Liner brush
- E6000 industrial strength adhesive
- 1.9" clay pots (2), Michael's
- Use flat brush and Blue Bahama to paint doll head/knob and rims of pots; let dry.
- Use flat brush and Marigold to paint hearts. Let dry.
- Use flat brush and Petunia Purple to paint outside of pots below rim; let dry.
- Glue rims of pots together. Glue doll head/knob to top end of pots. Glue tips of hearts at back of upper pot for wings.
- Use end of liner brush handle dipped in Marigold to dot on eyes. Let dry.
- Use liner brush and Marigold to draw mouth. Let dry.