Sew an Apron with New Mini eBook
Find 8 free apron sewing patterns in this new mini eBook, available for free download at FaveCrafts.com.
August 17, 2010—Northbrook, IL— Encouraged by the recession and a renewed interest in all things DIY, sewing is growing in popularity as a creative leisure hobby. At crafting website FaveCrafts.com, free sewing patterns are popular year-round with readers. FaveCrafts has just published a new mini eBook, 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns. Crafters can download and print this eBook for free at FaveCrafts.com.
People of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels are contributing to a nationwide resurgence of interest in sewing. According to the Home Sewing Association, over 35 million Americans enjoy sewing as a hobby, up from 30 million in 2000. Speaking in 2007 to sewing machine maker SVP Worldwide, Martha Stewart rejoiced in the rising popularity of sewing,
“Sewing is a wonderfully useful skill. It enables anyone to create beautiful and functional projects or even enhance something as basic as a paper gift bag. I’m delighted that sewing is enjoying a national renaissance since I know very well the pride and pleasure that can be derived from this rewarding pursuit.”
The patterns in the 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns eBook come from craft bloggers, independent craft designers and a few craft manufacturers for a wide array of ideas. If you are new to sewing, projects like Quick Pillowcase Apron (pg. 15) are a fun way to learn. More inexperienced sewers can enjoy a quick project to use up scrap fabric, such as the Reversible Scrap Fabric Apron (pg. 23). These free apron sewing patterns also make great gifts for a variety of occasions.
The 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns eBook can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Sewing/8-Free-Apron-Sewing-Patterns-eBook. Website visitors can also select “Latest Free eBooks” on the FaveCrafts homepage to find the eBook.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
- Thanksgiving Turkey Knit Hat
- 50+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Beginner Tote Bag
- 40+ Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Simple One Skein Wrap
- Crochet Beach Tote Bag Pattern
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch
- Orange and Blue Crochet Slippers
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More