Sew an Apron with New Mini eBook
Find 8 free apron sewing patterns in this new mini eBook, available for free download at FaveCrafts.com.
August 17, 2010—Northbrook, IL— Encouraged by the recession and a renewed interest in all things DIY, sewing is growing in popularity as a creative leisure hobby. At crafting website FaveCrafts.com, free sewing patterns are popular year-round with readers. FaveCrafts has just published a new mini eBook, 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns. Crafters can download and print this eBook for free at FaveCrafts.com.
People of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels are contributing to a nationwide resurgence of interest in sewing. According to the Home Sewing Association, over 35 million Americans enjoy sewing as a hobby, up from 30 million in 2000. Speaking in 2007 to sewing machine maker SVP Worldwide, Martha Stewart rejoiced in the rising popularity of sewing,
“Sewing is a wonderfully useful skill. It enables anyone to create beautiful and functional projects or even enhance something as basic as a paper gift bag. I’m delighted that sewing is enjoying a national renaissance since I know very well the pride and pleasure that can be derived from this rewarding pursuit.”
The patterns in the 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns eBook come from craft bloggers, independent craft designers and a few craft manufacturers for a wide array of ideas. If you are new to sewing, projects like Quick Pillowcase Apron (pg. 15) are a fun way to learn. More inexperienced sewers can enjoy a quick project to use up scrap fabric, such as the Reversible Scrap Fabric Apron (pg. 23). These free apron sewing patterns also make great gifts for a variety of occasions.
The 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns eBook can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Sewing/8-Free-Apron-Sewing-Patterns-eBook. Website visitors can also select “Latest Free eBooks” on the FaveCrafts homepage to find the eBook.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- "11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas" free eBook
- Crocheted Hats to Donate
- 48 Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Easy Fingerless Gloves
- How to Crochet Gloves for Beginners: 9 Patterns
- 53 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- 28 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners + 4 Bonus Patterns
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- Snowball Wine Bottle Vases
- Snowflake Hostess Apron
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie
- Purrfect Winter Beanie