A Christmas Gift Guide for Crafters
FaveCrafts.com and Brother Sews have teamed up to create a Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide eBook with easy holiday gifts to make and easy gifts to sew this season.
Northbrook, IL—November 9, 2010—More and more Americans are skipping the traditional retail stores when holiday gift shopping and instead, seeking materials for homemade Christmas gifts. With growing demand, more free Christmas crafts are available to guide and inspire the creation of holiday gifts. FaveCrafts.com and Brother Sews have created a new eBook full of easy holiday gifts to make and easy gifts to sew this season. Crafters can download and print the 33-page eBook for free at FaveCrafts.com.
According to the Craft & Hobby Association American consumers spent $27.4 million on crafting in 2009, a 5 percent increase over the previous year. Crafters will especially be using their skills to make Christmas seasons this season. In October of this year, arts and crafts retailer Michaels conducted a poll of more than 1,000 people on their holiday plans. Of the respondents, 63% of people plan on making gifts this Christmas and 85% said that homemade gifts are more sentimental.
The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide eBook provides a variety of easy Christmas crafts for holiday gifts to make this season, including 6 free online sewing patterns from Brother Sews. Projects for sewn Christmas gifts include the Applique Christmas Placemat and Napkins (pg. 6) and the Embroidered Snowflake Ornaments (pg. 17). Easy holiday gifts to make this season include Colorful Christmas Ornaments (pg. 12) and Snowballs for the Bath (pg. 16). Crafters can quickly and easily make a whole set of Christmas gifts for holiday exchanges and other occasions.
Brother Sews would like crafters to express their creative side this holiday season and show off their talents to family and friends. Sewers will find the Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide eBook to be a valuable resource for holiday inspiration and for special sewing techniques such as applique and embroidery. Crafters can make these DIY Christmas crafts for holiday gifts or as homemade Christmas decorations to entertain guests this season.
Go to http://www.favecrafts.com/Quick-and-Easy-Gifts/Make-My-Own-Holiday-Gifts-Guide-eBook to download the Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide eBook from FaveCrafts.com and Brother Sews.
Caley Walsh, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways. Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Christmas Keepsake Bags
- Cookie Cutter Button Ornaments
- Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar
- Star Christmas Ornament Crochet Pattern
- Clothespin Holiday Tree
- "Let it Snow" Centerpiece
- Antique Angel Ornament or Wall Decor
- Christmas Carol Ornament
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway
- Houndstooth Wallpaper Stencil
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Easy Patriotic Rag Wreath
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories