Last Minute Valentine Gift Ideas Save Time and Money
Northbrook, Ill., February 12, 2009 – Even though the holiday is fast approaching, it’s not too late to give your sweetie a thoughtful last minute Valentine gift. With the current economic crunch causing consumers to cut back on traditional holiday spending, homemade gifts are a great, cheap alternative.
A recent survey from the National Retail Federation shows that consumers are cutting back this Valentine’s Day and, on average, are planning to spend about $20 less than they did last year, a 15.6% decrease. The survey also showed that people are planning to spend fewer evenings out and buy less jewelry, instead opting to gift their loved ones cards.
Handmade gifts are a great way to show someone you care, while not breaking the bank. FaveCrafts.com if filled with easy and inexpensive gift ideas for everyone on your Valentine’s Day list, whether it’s your mom, neighbor or sweetheart. FaveCrafts.com is adding new Valentine’s Day craft projects and ideas every day, including a last minute Valentine gift guide. The guide can be found at: http://www.favecrafts.com/Valentines-Day/Last-Minute-Valentine-Gifts
For additional information on last minute Valentine’s Day gifts, please contact FaveCrafts.com Editor Mindy Yahr at firstname.lastname@example.org
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
Mindy Yahr, Editor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Cute Crochet Doll
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea