Free Sewing Patterns, Sew Why Not Save Money?
April 16, 2009 – Northbrook, Ill.— We know you’re struggling to make ends meet, and so are millions of other people. It’s not easy to buy clothes or gifts anymore, “sew” why not save money and sew your own clothes and gifts? Sewing is a booming craft, with free downloadable sewing patterns available in the United States. It’s a great time to show people you can be stylish with your own taste while keeping your wallet in your pocket.
Sewing is an expanding hobby. According to IBIS World, sewing is a $5.9 billion industry which employs over 77,000 people. Growth rates are accelerating.
People are also becoming a bit healthier due to the relaxation of the craft. An online video from The Early Show describes how activities like knitting, crochet and sewing are good for your brain, especially in your later years. According to Neuroscientist Dr. Yonas Geda from the Mayo Clinic, these activities seem to be neuro-protective and have been shown to reduce memory loss in later years by as much as 50%. Sewing also helps to lower stress, reduce pain, reduce symptoms of depression, boost your immune system and lower your blood pressure.
With sewing being a favorite pastime it seems like we are revisiting the old days. Sewing is fun, easy and it’s a great way to help you out in these hard times. With sewing and technology booming it makes it easy to get free sewing patterns downloaded right to your computer. And now is as perfect time as any. www.favecrafts.com gives consumers sewing patterns for free. These patterns include anything from: children’s clothes, scarves and pillows to notebooks and even children’s growth wall charts. Just visit http://www.favecrafts.com/Sewing for more sewing crafts and patterns.
For additional information on sewing patterns, please contact FaveCrafts.com Editor Christine Doheny.
Christine Doheny, Editor
# # #
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Bottle Cap Flower Garden Stake
- Merry Christmas Wood Slice Garland
- Wool Sock Christmas Wreath
- Wood Slice Winter Painting
- Handmade Yarn Pom Pom
- Stunning Silver Holiday Decor
- 10 Minute Dish Towel Apron
- Cute Creative Luggage Tags
- Gold Dipped Frosted Reindeer Trio
- Christmas Gnome Wall Decor