Bloggers Get Crafty for Mother’s Day
Craft bloggers contributed 20 craft projects to a Mother’s Day eBook, available for free download at FaveCrafts.com.
April 26, 2010—Northbrook, IL—Mother’s Day (May 9th) presents an important gift-giving occasion for many Americans. As a heartfelt gesture of thanks for many years of care, handmade gifts are especially popular for Mother’s Day. The popular crafting website FaveCrafts.com has just published a special eBook collection of Mother’s Day craft gifts designed by popular craft blogger. The Mother’s Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010 eBook is free to download at FaveCrafts.com.
According to Hallmark, the largest manufacturer of greeting cards in the U.S., nearly 96% of American consumers participate in Mother’s Day in some way. In fact, Mother’s Day is the second busiest gift-giving occasion after Christmas. Many consumers are looking for homemade gifts ideas, as an alternative to impersonal store purchases or as a means to save money in a tough economy. With 82.5 million mothers in the United States, the demand for Mother’s Day crafts is huge.
The Mother’s Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010 includes 20 different Mother’s Day craft projects from 20 different craft bloggers. Projects include crochet, sewing, decoupage and easy crafts for any skill level. Gift-givers can save time and money with projects like the Quick Pillowcase Apron (pg. 34) designed by Betz White. The Mother’s Day Bird Frame (pg. 29) designed by Amy Anderson is a beautiful way to present a favorite photo to Mom.
FaveCrafts.com regularly compiles free craft eBooks with the contributions of talented craft bloggers, including yearly “Blogger Editions” for all major holidays and gift-giving occasions. Contributors to the eBook are credited within the eBook and in a special “round-up” blog post linking to all participating blogs. Craft bloggers and general crafters can become Featured Designers at FaveCrafts, with their own profile page, by contributing two or more craft projects to the website.
The Mother’s Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010 can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Mothers-Day/Mothers-Day-Crafts-Blogger-Edition-2010-eBook. Website visitors can also select “Mother’s Day” on the FaveCrafts homepage to find the eBook.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- 94 Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Yarn Storage Box
- Basic Cotton Dishcloth
- 43 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern
- Bavarian Rainbow Afghan
- 21 Fantastic Storage Ideas: Maximizing the Space in Your Home
- Bedside Hanging Storage Pockets
- Dollar Store Desk Organizers Easy Craft Project
- Days of the Week Wardrobe Organizer
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables