You're heading to a craft show to sell your fabulous crafts, but you are having price issues. Not about what to charge - you figured that our with my articles on pricing: the Basics, the Market Effect, and Fair Wage. No, what you're worried about is how to actually communicate the price your piece without the tag harming the item! Sometimes, it's these little things that make you nutty! I've share my ideas and tips on this topic in my latest Craft Business article. I cover your options:tips on price negotiation for your customers who purchase a lot of items.
You don't want to lose sales because people are afraid to ask the price or make assumptions. Be sure to visit the Craft Business section of FaveCrafts.com even more articles. And contact me by just choosing Creative Income Newsletter from the drop-down topic menu on the Contact Us page.
Have you heard about CutRateCrafts.com, our new ecommerce store? It's the perfect place to shop with 60,000+ items to choose from including craft supplies, Lion Brand and Red Heart yarn, memory items, beads and books. And, there's still time to order any of these items to give as holiday gifts to the crafters in your life -- or for yourself! No more paying full retail or running to your local store hoping they have what you need in stock. Order today and we will ship your items on the next business day – it's that easy! Also, so you don't miss out on any amazing deals, you can sign up to receive CutRateCrafts email updates.
P.S. Have you checked out the Countdown to Christmas Giveaway on the FaveCraftsBlog? They're giving away a Gift from Santa's Sleigh every day between now and Christmas – one winner per day and all you have to do is leave a comment on that day's blog post! So stop by EVERY day! Here's the blog post for 12/7.
Personalized Ornaments: Ornaments are selling. Consider personalizing with name or date. All you need is a permanent fine tipped marker and a steady hand.
- "11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas" free eBook
- Crocheted Hats to Donate
- Easy Fingerless Gloves
- 48 Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- How to Crochet Gloves for Beginners: 9 Patterns
- 53 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- 28 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners + 4 Bonus Patterns
- Colorful Texting Gloves
- Men's Winter Hat and Scarf
- Minion Fingerless Gloves
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie
- Purrfect Winter Beanie