You're heading to a craft show to sell your fabulous crafts, but you are having price issues. Not about what to charge - you figured that our with my articles on pricing: the Basics, the Market Effect, and Fair Wage. No, what you're worried about is how to actually communicate the price your piece without the tag harming the item! Sometimes, it's these little things that make you nutty! I've share my ideas and tips on this topic in my latest Craft Business article. I cover your options:tips on price negotiation for your customers who purchase a lot of items.
You don't want to lose sales because people are afraid to ask the price or make assumptions. Be sure to visit the Craft Business section of FaveCrafts.com even more articles. And contact me by just choosing Creative Income Newsletter from the drop-down topic menu on the Contact Us page.
Have you heard about CutRateCrafts.com, our new ecommerce store? It's the perfect place to shop with 60,000+ items to choose from including craft supplies, Lion Brand and Red Heart yarn, memory items, beads and books. And, there's still time to order any of these items to give as holiday gifts to the crafters in your life -- or for yourself! No more paying full retail or running to your local store hoping they have what you need in stock. Order today and we will ship your items on the next business day – it's that easy! Also, so you don't miss out on any amazing deals, you can sign up to receive CutRateCrafts email updates.
P.S. Have you checked out the Countdown to Christmas Giveaway on the FaveCraftsBlog? They're giving away a Gift from Santa's Sleigh every day between now and Christmas – one winner per day and all you have to do is leave a comment on that day's blog post! So stop by EVERY day! Here's the blog post for 12/7.
Personalized Ornaments: Ornaments are selling. Consider personalizing with name or date. All you need is a permanent fine tipped marker and a steady hand.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch