Good Morning Crafters,
I love crafting! For my entire life, I have been immersed in creativity and it seems fitting to celebrate my first Cool2Craft newsletter honoring those timeless projects that have been treasured from generation to generation.
My earliest crafting memories were the hours spent with my sisters playing with all the supplies at my mother’s store.
And, of course, everything for us was all about glue! It’s with great love and pride that I am continuing my mother’s creative tradition because I think it’s cool to craft!
Over the holidays, I created some Look of Copper Enamel Earrings with my favorite vintage technique using glue and acrylic paint.
Depending on how you apply the paint and glue, you can achieve a look of stone or a look of copper enamel. It’s the coolest!
Some other vintage crafting techniques you might enjoy:
Featured Vintage Techniques Projects
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Crocheted iPhone Cozy
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Knit Cotton Washcloth with Crochet Edge
- 81+ Printable Flower Patterns
- Grab & Go Crochet Bag
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- DIY Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts