Good Morning Crafters,
I love crafting! For my entire life, I have been immersed in creativity and it seems fitting to celebrate my first Cool2Craft newsletter honoring those timeless projects that have been treasured from generation to generation.
My earliest crafting memories were the hours spent with my sisters playing with all the supplies at my mother’s store.
And, of course, everything for us was all about glue! It’s with great love and pride that I am continuing my mother’s creative tradition because I think it’s cool to craft!
Over the holidays, I created some Look of Copper Enamel Earrings with my favorite vintage technique using glue and acrylic paint.
Depending on how you apply the paint and glue, you can achieve a look of stone or a look of copper enamel. It’s the coolest!
Some other vintage crafting techniques you might enjoy:
Featured Vintage Techniques Projects
- Beautiful Crochet Top
- Shawl Cir-Collar Vest Free Easy Crochet Pattern
- Chevron Crochet Tank Top
- Nautical Sleeveless Shirt
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Pink Daisy Crocheted Baby Blanket
- Pottery Barn Wall Organizer
- 53 Recycle Crafts for Kids
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lion Hat Crochet Pattern
- Googly Eyes Bowl DIY
- Boho Summer Crochet Headband
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- Festival Fringe Summer Bag Pattern
- DIY Felt Flower Pillow
- Light Saber Crochet Freezie Sleeves
- Brandy Earrings
- Easy Summer Sundresses