Free eBook with Trash to Treasure Crafts
Join the green movement with a free eBook featuring 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
August 23, 2010—Northbrook, IL—Do you have a lot of trash? Why not live green and reuse old materials? Instead of tossing all of your trash away, transform your trash into treasure by using FaveCrafts’ latest free eBook, 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook, as your guide.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in 2005 approximately 85,550 curbside recycling programs existed throughout the United States. The EPA’s website challenges people to reduce, reuse and recycle in order to preserve the environment. To help contribute to this movement, start crafting green by reusing and repurposing materials that are already in your home. Whether you’re making new decorations for the living room or you’re creating a personalized present for a friend, trash to treasure crafts will help your lifestyle become more green.
In the 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook, you’ll find 12 easy-to-make projects with a multitude of green ideas for reusing trash. Transform plastic bottle caps into a colorful wall hanging with the Plastic Bottle Lid Art project (pg. 7), or make creative gift bows with magazine pages in the Green Crafting Gift Wrap Bow tutorial (pg. 10). If you have any old paper, cardboard or even sweaters and don't want to throw them away, download the 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook to help your crafting go green.
The 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Green-Crafting/12-thrifty-trash-to-treasure-crafts-eBook.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Baby Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- Crocheted Ruffle Purse
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- 6 Old Jeans Purse Patterns
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Denim Pocket Purse
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life