Free eBook with Trash to Treasure Crafts
Join the green movement with a free eBook featuring 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
August 23, 2010—Northbrook, IL—Do you have a lot of trash? Why not live green and reuse old materials? Instead of tossing all of your trash away, transform your trash into treasure by using FaveCrafts’ latest free eBook, 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook, as your guide.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in 2005 approximately 85,550 curbside recycling programs existed throughout the United States. The EPA’s website challenges people to reduce, reuse and recycle in order to preserve the environment. To help contribute to this movement, start crafting green by reusing and repurposing materials that are already in your home. Whether you’re making new decorations for the living room or you’re creating a personalized present for a friend, trash to treasure crafts will help your lifestyle become more green.
In the 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook, you’ll find 12 easy-to-make projects with a multitude of green ideas for reusing trash. Transform plastic bottle caps into a colorful wall hanging with the Plastic Bottle Lid Art project (pg. 7), or make creative gift bows with magazine pages in the Green Crafting Gift Wrap Bow tutorial (pg. 10). If you have any old paper, cardboard or even sweaters and don't want to throw them away, download the 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook to help your crafting go green.
The 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Green-Crafting/12-thrifty-trash-to-treasure-crafts-eBook.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases
- 26 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Cotton Stripes Knit Dishcloth
- 21 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- Dollar Chandelier
- Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
- The Best Crochet Ear Warmer
- 28 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners + 4 Bonus Patterns
- Mini Drawer Storage System
- Sinfully Easy Cowl
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1
- Beaders Delight Box from Cousin
- Plaid Prize Pack
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards from DOW Chemical
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit