FaveCrafts Twitter Scavenger Hunt
What is it?
We are holding a Crafty Scavenger Hunt here at FaveCrafts just for our twitter followers, starting Monday, August 18th and ending Friday, August 21st. Favecrafts twitter followers will search for answers to five craft questions, one for each day of the week, on the FaveCrafts.com website, for a chance to win a Dimensions Punch Needle kit.
How do I play?
First, you have to follow FaveCrafts on twitter to play.
We will tweet a new crafting question each day this week, starting Monday, August 18th. You'll have to find the answers to the questions on the FaveCrafts.com web site. You might have to hunt a little to find the answers, but our navigation is there to help.
Look for a new question from the FaveCrafts twitter page every morning.
On Friday August 21, after the last question is sent out on twitter, post ALL five Favecrafts.com pages that answer the questions on our Facebook fan page. We will accept the titles of the pages or the urls.
The first FIVE people to post all 5 answers correctly will WIN!
What will I win?
WIN one of five Dimensions Punch Needle Craft Kits to create a festive ornament or fashion pin! Each kit includes thread, printed fabric, felt, pin back and easy-to-follow instructions. Punch needle tool not included. Here are the five kits we are giving away to five lucky twitter followers:
- Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
- Thanksgiving Turkey Knit Hat
- 50+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Beginner Tote Bag
- 40+ Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Simple One Skein Wrap
- Crochet Beach Tote Bag Pattern
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch
- Orange and Blue Crochet Slippers
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More