Make Adorable Gifts with "Baby Love" eBook from Red Heart Yarns and FaveCrafts
Start creating cute homemade crochet and knit blankets and wearables for babies today. This eBook is available for download on FaveCrafts.
April 5—Northbrook, IL— It’s not always easy to come up with a gift for a baby. FaveCraft.com and Red Heart Yarns have come together to create a comprehensive eBook filled with adorable knitting patterns for babies. Each of these projects makes a practical gift for any little one.
Most babies arrive in the summer, according to a 2006 study from the Centers for Disease Control. In fact, August is the peak time for mothers to welcome their newest bundles of joy. While summer may not seem like it's around the corner, preparation is key when creating the perfect knit or crochet baby gift. Starting early is the easiest way to avoid stress. The projects featured in ths eBook work well for a baby shower or any other kind of celebration.
FaveCrafts and Red Heart Yarns recently compiled their latest “Baby Love” eBook which features a diverse array of crochet and knitting patterns. There's no need to leave home when you can create your own great knit and crochet gifts for baby. This "Baby Love: 25 Knit and Crochet Projects for Baby eBook is stacked with ideas anyone can use. From baby blankets like the Lingering over a Lullaby Blanket (p. 16), or clothes for a baby like the Whimsical Knit Cupcake Hat (p. 31), there’s no shortage of knitting and crochet patterns.
Download the “Baby Love” eBook from Red Heart Yarn and FaveCrafts for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Knitting-for-Baby/Baby-Love-eBook-from-Red-Heart-Yarns. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Knitting for Baby” category on FaveCrafts.
Julia Litz, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Baby Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- Crocheted Ruffle Purse
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Millionaire's Afghan
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- 6 Old Jeans Purse Patterns
- Upcycled Scarf Headband
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life