Last Minute Valentine Gift Ideas Save Time and Money
Northbrook, Ill., February 12, 2009 – Even though the holiday is fast approaching, it’s not too late to give your sweetie a thoughtful last minute Valentine gift. With the current economic crunch causing consumers to cut back on traditional holiday spending, homemade gifts are a great, cheap alternative.
A recent survey from the National Retail Federation shows that consumers are cutting back this Valentine’s Day and, on average, are planning to spend about $20 less than they did last year, a 15.6% decrease. The survey also showed that people are planning to spend fewer evenings out and buy less jewelry, instead opting to gift their loved ones cards.
Handmade gifts are a great way to show someone you care, while not breaking the bank. FaveCrafts.com if filled with easy and inexpensive gift ideas for everyone on your Valentine’s Day list, whether it’s your mom, neighbor or sweetheart. FaveCrafts.com is adding new Valentine’s Day craft projects and ideas every day, including a last minute Valentine gift guide. The guide can be found at: http://www.favecrafts.com/Valentines-Day/Last-Minute-Valentine-Gifts
For additional information on last minute Valentine’s Day gifts, please contact FaveCrafts.com Editor Mindy Yahr at firstname.lastname@example.org
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
Mindy Yahr, Editor
- Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
- Under 6 Hours Crochet Throw Pattern
- 50+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Off to Sausalito Crochet Hat
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Grey Slouchie Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Knit Cabled Cardigan Pattern
- Houses Coloring Page
- Grandma's Knitted Slippers
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More