Free eBook with Decorative Uses for Paper Scraps
Find 12 home décor paper craft projects in this new eBook, available for free download at FaveCrafts.com.
August 23, 2010—Northbrook, IL—Paper crafting has risen steadily in popularity over the past few years. More people are becoming interested in scrapbooking, cardmaking, decoupaging, etc. Google searches for paper crafting have risen in tandem with this trend. Now more and more people are searching for alternative ways to use their paper scraps and paper crafting skills, other than traditional paper crafting pursuits. The popular crafting website, FaveCrafts.com offers people ideas for decorating their homes using paper scraps with a free crafting eBook. The Cheap Home Décor: Crafting with Paper eBook is free to download at FaveCrafts.com.
Do-it-yourself home décor has also been gaining popularity as homemakers become more interested in keeping a stylish home for less money, and popular culture continues to push the DIY movement. Naturally, the two crafting niches, paper crafting and DIY home decorating, are being combined seamlessly as crafters and DIY-ers put their paper scraps to use in decorating their homes.
The editors of FaveCrafts.com truly believe that it is possible to have a well-decorated home without spending an exorbitant amount of money. Our extensive collection of recycling projects and green crafting ideas is a testament to our commitment to conscientious crafting, which includes using paper scraps and other cast-offs in unexpected ways instead of throwing them out.
The Cheap Home Décor: Crafting with Paper eBook gives you 12 projects that use paper for home decorating. Four sections include paper craft projects for wall art, centerpieces, decoupage projects, and homemade wreaths. Turn your wall into a giant mosaic (pg. 6), give new life to a plain vase (pg. 8), make wedding centerpieces from paper (pg. 16), and much more with this free eBook.
Download the Cheap Home Décor: Crafting with Paper eBook for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Decorating-Ideas/Cheap-Home-Decor-Crafting-with-Paper-eBook. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Decorating Ideas” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests, and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- "11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas" free eBook
- 3D Memory Jars
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- Snowball Wine Bottle Vases
- Minion Fingerless Gloves
- Snowflake Hostess Apron
- Easy Fingerless Gloves
- How to Crochet Gloves for Beginners: 9 Patterns
- Snowballs for the Bath
- 53 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie