Free Crochet and Knitting Patterns eBook from Red Heart Yarn
September 9, 2009—Northbrook, IL— Crochet and knitting are increasingly popular hobbies as the DIY movement continues to grow. With autumn quickly approaching, many people will crochet and knit sweaters, scarves and cozy afghans for the cooler months. Red Heart Yarn presents a free eBook, Get Ready for Autumn, featuring a collection of crochet and knitting patterns perfect for the season. Crafters can download and print this eBook for free, which was published by FaveCrafts at http://www.favecrafts.com/Knitting/Red-Heart-Yarn-eBook .
Ebooks are the newest craze in today’s internet revolution. They offer the crafter an affordable means to keep creating whether knitting, crocheting, sewing or even memory crafting. The timing on the Red Heart eBook is perfect for getting ready for the cold weather as well as
Red Heart Yarn’s eBook also recognizes that many crafters care deeply about the environment. According to TreeHugger, the “Green CNN,” the “resurgence in knitting has created great demand for eco-friendly yarns for those knitters who want to reduce their eco-footprint.” Eco-friendly yarns, such as Red Heart® Eco-Ways™, Eco-Cotton Blend™ and Eco-Ways Bamboo Wool™, are made from sustainable materials such as bamboo and soyfiber. Nearly half of the patterns in this eBook utilize eco-friendly yarns available from Red Heart, supporting the brand’s mantra; Saving the Planet one Project at a Time.
Now is a great time to start with the free crochet patterns and free knitting patterns offered in the Red Heart Yarn eBook. Great autumn patterns in the eBook include the Flower-Square Afghan Crochet Pattern, Easy Wrist Warmers Knitting Pattern and fun Sock Monkey Knitting Pattern. With beginner patterns as well as more experienced patterns, any skill level will enjoy crafting with this eBook.
Go to http://www.favecrafts.com/Knitting/Red-Heart-Yarn-eBook to download the free Crochet and Knitting eBook from Red Heart Yarn and FaveCrafts.com.
Caley Walsh, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
About Coats & Clark/Redheart.com:
Coats & Clark is one of the most recognized names in yarn, sewing and needlecraft products in America. First marketed in 1936, the Red Heart® brand today continues to exude its founding principles; quality, value and inspiration for the knitting and crochet enthusiast.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards