Baby Lock is a line of sewing, embroidery, quilting, sergers and specialty machines and accessories developed to make sewing more fun and easy. We’re not interested in creating technology for technology’s sake. That’s why everything that we do is to make your time sewing at your machine as enjoyable as possible. Baby Lock's main goal has been to enhance the love of sewing since our very beginning, over 40 years ago.
All Baby Lock machines and products are sold through Authorized Baby Lock Retailers. Baby Lock machines are not sold online; only an Authorized Retailer can ensure the authentic warranty. These retailers are more than just helpful men and women who sell machines… they are trained sewing experts who will always be there to answer questions, introduce new products and demonstrate exciting new features and technology. Click here to find a retailer store near you.
Today's young people are reviving the love of sewing in a way that's all their own. This D-I-Y (do it yourself) attitude has inspired millions of sewers to learn new techniques, express themselves through unique crafts and art, and even start their own homegrown sewing businesses. Baby Lock has an outlet for these independent-minded artists through Totally Stitchin (see link below). Totally Stitchin' includes sewing tips, a helpful glossary, trendy 1-hour projects and profiles of inspiring sewers, quilters, and other crafters.
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1
- Beaders Delight Box from Cousin
- Plaid Prize Pack
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards from DOW Chemical
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit