Baby Lock is a line of sewing, embroidery, quilting, sergers and specialty machines and accessories developed to make sewing more fun and easy. We’re not interested in creating technology for technology’s sake. That’s why everything that we do is to make your time sewing at your machine as enjoyable as possible. Baby Lock's main goal has been to enhance the love of sewing since our very beginning, over 40 years ago.
All Baby Lock machines and products are sold through Authorized Baby Lock Retailers. Baby Lock machines are not sold online; only an Authorized Retailer can ensure the authentic warranty. These retailers are more than just helpful men and women who sell machines… they are trained sewing experts who will always be there to answer questions, introduce new products and demonstrate exciting new features and technology. Click here to find a retailer store near you.
Today's young people are reviving the love of sewing in a way that's all their own. This D-I-Y (do it yourself) attitude has inspired millions of sewers to learn new techniques, express themselves through unique crafts and art, and even start their own homegrown sewing businesses. Baby Lock has an outlet for these independent-minded artists through Totally Stitchin (see link below). Totally Stitchin' includes sewing tips, a helpful glossary, trendy 1-hour projects and profiles of inspiring sewers, quilters, and other crafters.
- Knit Cabled Cardigan Pattern
- Under 6 Hours Crochet Throw Pattern
- Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
- Off to Sausalito Crochet Hat
- 50+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Grey Slouchie Crochet Beanie Pattern
- 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Lightweight Zen Jacket
- Rustic Woods Mens Chemo Cap
- Baby Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More