Good Morning Crafters,
I love crafting! For my entire life, I have been immersed in creativity and it seems fitting to celebrate my first Cool2Craft newsletter honoring those timeless projects that have been treasured from generation to generation.
My earliest crafting memories were the hours spent with my sisters playing with all the supplies at my mother’s store.
And, of course, everything for us was all about glue! It’s with great love and pride that I am continuing my mother’s creative tradition because I think it’s cool to craft!
Over the holidays, I created some Look of Copper Enamel Earrings with my favorite vintage technique using glue and acrylic paint.
Depending on how you apply the paint and glue, you can achieve a look of stone or a look of copper enamel. It’s the coolest!
Some other vintage crafting techniques you might enjoy:
Featured Vintage Techniques Projects
- Baby Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- Dollar Store Dresser Makeover
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Victorian House No Sew Quilt
- Southern Cross Afghan
- Crocheted Ruffle Purse
- Crochet Ring Pattern
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Chopstick Bags
- Boho Tassel DIY Necklace
- Upcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Sushi Bling
- Inside Out Movie-Themed Shoes
- Polka Dot Little Girls' Apron
- Simple and Elegant Hexagon Art Projects
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece