Good Morning Crafters,
I love crafting! For my entire life, I have been immersed in creativity and it seems fitting to celebrate my first Cool2Craft newsletter honoring those timeless projects that have been treasured from generation to generation.
My earliest crafting memories were the hours spent with my sisters playing with all the supplies at my mother’s store.
And, of course, everything for us was all about glue! It’s with great love and pride that I am continuing my mother’s creative tradition because I think it’s cool to craft!
Over the holidays, I created some Look of Copper Enamel Earrings with my favorite vintage technique using glue and acrylic paint.
Depending on how you apply the paint and glue, you can achieve a look of stone or a look of copper enamel. It’s the coolest!
Some other vintage crafting techniques you might enjoy:
Featured Vintage Techniques Projects
- Offset Shells Afghan
- How to Make a Fairy Garden
- Plastic Bottle Hanging Planters
- Lacy Crochet Top Pattern
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Summer Lace Tank
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Wine Bottle Herb Garden
- Color-Blocked Watering Can
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts