There’s nothing nicer than receiving a homemade card, especially during the season of love. After all, making your own homemade Valentine’s cards is such a simple way to show your friends and family just how much you care about them. But when you’ve got a lot of valentines on your to-do list, making each one by hand can seem a little daunting. So what are you supposed to do?
Luckily, AllFreeKidsCrafts has a solution! Printable valentines are a quick and easy way to make sure everyone you know feels the love this Valentine’s Day. Plus, printing your own Valentine’s Day crafts for kids is a super thrifty way to bring an original card for everyone in your class to enjoy.
Ready to get printing? Enjoy our roundup of free printable valentines!
Easy Valentine Ideas for Kids
After you hand out these homemade Valentine’s cards to your friends, you’ll never go back to the store-bought boxes of valentines. These Valentine’s Day crafts for kids are super straightforward. All you’ll have to do is print, add a tiny bit of flair to make it your own, and sign your name! Want to know the best thing about these free printables? No one else will be handing out the same ones at school.
Homemade Toys and Games
You’ll impress everyone you know with these cool printable valentines for kids. Sure, it’s great to receive a homemade Valentine’s Day card, but it’s even better to receive something you can play with! From play dough to paper games, these free printables are guaranteed to wow your friends.
- Erupting Volcano Dinosaur Valentine -coolest valentine ever!
- Printable Play Dough Top Valentines
- Fortune Teller Valentines
- Homemade Play Dough Valentine Kit
- Printable Valentine Memory Game
Tasty Valentine Ideas
- ‘Punny’ Gummy Worm Printable
- Printable Candy Necklace Cards
- Printable Lollipop Valentines
- Hooked on You Valentines use Goldish crackers instead of candy, so they’re a healthier option if you still want to make a valentine with a treat.
BONUS! If thinking about delicious Valentine’s day crafts for kids has sparked your sweet tooth, you’ll love our collection of 15 Easy Valentine Recipes!
SUPER BONUS! Need more sweet treats in your life? You HAVE to check out these awesome No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops.Kids will love sharing these with their friends! Enter today to win a cake pop kit of your own!
Unique Valentine Ideas
Don’t miss the last of our favorite free printables! These Valentine’s Day crafts for kids are the coolest we’ve ever seen. Your friends and family will love these original valentine ideas!
- Printable Seed Packet Valentines: your friends will love watching their valentine grow!
- Scratch Off Valentine Cards: your friends will feel like they’ve won the lottery when you give them these printable valentines.