Throughout December, we updated our Top Sewing Projects of December collection to keep you in the loop. Each week, whichever projects were deemed most popular stayed and some new projects kicked older ones to the curb. Well, with the close of December, it’s time to bring you the true top 10. These are the projects that readers like you told us you enjoyed the most. Let’s keep this going in January 2012, shall we? I foresee tons of fun sewing in the new year. For now though, here’s a little round-up to keep you going.
1. Central Park Swing Coat
2. Ramen Noodle Zippered Coin Purse
3. Felt Christmas Mushroom Ornaments
4. Dandy Handy Warmers
5. Hot Piping
6. 5 Things to Make with Fat Quarters
7. Winter Warmers
8. Yo Yo Pattern Weights
9. The Happy Couple Blanket
10. Snowman Pin
You can find all 10 of these awesome ideas in our Top Sewing Projects of December 2011 collection.
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014