Tie dye has been an old summer camp favorite for years. From making fun team tees to tie dyeing your own totes and bandanas, the simple act of placing fabric in colored water has been a crowd pleaser for years. However, kids don’t have to have ALL the fun! Embrace your inner summer lovin’ child with these classy and decorative tie dye patterns, geared especially towards adults.
Great for adding some color and style to your home, this Sunburst Blossom Pillow is a great home accent to have both indoors and out. Create lovely flowers in all your favorite colors for a pillow assortment that’s sure to wow all your guests.
You can also add some neat tie dye art to your walls with this Quote Art Canvas. Pick your favorite quote or phrase or use the one provided to inspire and motivate you in your crafting. This is a great project for teens to do as well…and a fun way for them to add some color and style to their bedroom or dorm.
Want to get started tie dyeing right away? Scroll on down and find out how you can win an awesome set of Rit Dyes, great for all your upcoming tie dye projects!
12 Tie Dye Patterns for Adults
- Dollar Store Clutch made with Rit Dye!
- Tie Dye Hurricane Swirl Tank
- Homemade Ombre Infinity Scarf my fave!
- Sunburst Blossom Pillow
- Fashionable Shower Curtains
- Quote Art Canvas
- Summer Lovin’ Crochet Pillow also great for Valentine’s Day!
- Tie Dye Friendship Bracelets
- Tie Dye Roses
- Puffy Tie Dye Flowers
- Tie Dye Tablecloth try this at your next Thanksgiving!
We’re giving away a set of Rit Dye to one lucky winner! All you need to do to win is head on over to the giveaway page and enter your information. You have until December 10th to enter, and you can enter to win once a day…so the more you return, the greater your chances of winning this awesome giveaway. Good luck!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Unique Cross Stitch Patterns for the Holidays - December 1, 2015
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015