Create kids’ Thanksgiving crafts to decorate your home!
This post brought to you by Lady Lucas
These super cute decorations are the perfect touch for your Thanksgiving table spread, and kids will love making them!
- Large Popsicle sticks
- Brown and red acrylic paint
- Assorted feathers
- Craft glue
- Thin tipped Sharpie / black & pink
- Small paint brushes
1. Paint the top of your Popsicle sticks with brown acrylic paint. About ⅓ of the entire Popsicle surface is the perfect amount. Let dry completely.
2. Add faces to your turkeys using a fine tipped black sharpie marker. Experiment with all different expressions! Add wings, legs and feet as well.
3. Use craft glue to apply feathers to the back of the turkeys and add a little red feather to the heads of each bird.
4. Add a little red paint under each turkey beak and some cheeks with a pink Sharpie marker. A little dot of red paint for the cheeks if you don’t happen to have colored Sharpies.
5. Decorate the home with your turkey friends by placing them in vases around the house, in flower bouquets on your dining table, or by sticking a few in your holiday centerpiece. Happy Thanksgiving!
What’s your go-to Thanksgiving decoration?
Latest posts by AllFreeKidsCrafts (see all)
- On the Road Again: 27 Easy Travel Activities and Crafts for Summer Vacation - May 26, 2016
- Teacher’s Pet: 19 Incredibly Easy Teacher Appreciation Gifts - May 10, 2016
- 10 Ways to Make Homemade Playdough and Homemade Slime - September 20, 2014