Now that the holidays are over and the new year has arrived, it’s time to express gratitude. Thank you notes and gifts show how much you care and appreciate the important people in your life. There isn’t one wrong or right way to say thanks, so don’t get stuck in a rut! As long as your message comes from the heart, it doesn’t matter what materials or techniques you use.
One of the most popular ways to say thank you is by creating cards. The simple design of the Fancy Flower Thank You Card makes it a quick and simple project. The flower embellishment adds an unexpected three-dimensional element to an otherwise plain layout. The theme of flowers can also be found in the Thanks a Bunch Card. The yellow and blue papers nicely offset the black embellishments while the sentiment is both sweet and sincere. If you’re not interested in crafting with paper but want to leave a lasting impression, create a Mini Thank You Gift Tin. For this project, recycle an Altoids tin and cover it with yarn, paper and other embellishments.
Start 2014 on a positive note and show your appreciation for the gifts you received during the holiday season. Whether you are saying thank you for a physical present or just want to drop a note to someone you love, take this opportunity to get a little creative and show just how much you care. Let this spirit of gratitude permeate your entire year – you won’t regret it!
- Easy Embossed Greeting Card from Running Blonde
- Hand Embroidered Thank You Cards from Creating Laura
- Floral Thank You Note Sets from Apple Crate
- Thank You Favor Tags from Hey Love Designs
- Watercolor Wax Resist Thank You Cards from Tikkido
- Easy DIY Thank You Cards with Metallic Sharpies from It’s Always Autumn
- Thank You Album from Happy Hour Projects
- Personalized Thank You Cards from Fireflies and Jellybeans
- Printable Quilled Thank You Card and Envelope from Paper Zen