Team FaveCrafts left the cold Chicago weather behind and headed out to sunny California over the weekend for the winter Craft and Hobby Association show! We have plenty of blog posts coming about the show, including what was trending at CHA so you can have a preview of what will be hitting the craft stores soon, but in the meantime–
The great part about attending CHA is collecting all the awesome SWAG for our loyal and crafty readers! And, as luck would have it, we have a whole bag full of crafty goodies that we can’t wait to share with one lucky winner!
There’s TONS of stuff in our SWAG bag, including yarn, stamps, and brand new products that are unlike anything on the market today. This is a great collection of products that will make you feel like you were right there at the show with us!
Wanna win this amazing collection of brand new products?
Leave a comment below and answer our question to be entered to win. You have until January 31st to enter, so get your comment posted today to ensure that you’re in the running to win this exclusive one-of-a-kind SWAG bag from CHA!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per blog post.
- Contest closes January 31st at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post to be entered to win.
- Winners will be posted on FaveCraftsBlog.com and notified by email.
Leave a comment by answering this question and you’ll be registered to win our CHA SWAG Bag Giveaway:
“What new craft do you plan on learning in 2013?”
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- FaveCrafts News: Our Brand New Crafting Studio - May 18, 2016
- Charming Chameleon Coloring Book Page - May 17, 2016
- FaveCrafts News: New Best Blogger Craft 2016 free eBook - May 9, 2016