I remember spending Saturday mornings with my younger brother watching Power Rangers and Batman. It was our weekly ritual. My brother, who was (and still is!) obsessed with Batman, had every toy and gadget Batman had, from the utility belt to the rubber Batman mask. His collection of Batman figurines spent hours in our bathtub, rescuing my Barbies from a certain water-whirling death.
With the upcoming release of the new Batman movie this summer, as well as the more recent releases of The Avengers, Iron Man, and Spiderman, superheroes are all the rage right now!
Lovers of The Avengers can make this awesome Captain America Mask to wear for Halloween or just for fun! Avengers fans are also sure to love these adorable Avengers Cake Pops. They would be perfect for a little boy’s birthday party. And if you or your little one like The Last Airbender, be sure to check out this Aang Hat. It’s an easy crochet hat to make and is great to wear anytime.
Of course, my personal favorite is this Dark Knight Bathman Towel. I wish I had this growing up! It would have made bath time a blast!
Now you can be a crafting superhero with these awesome superhero crafts that I found on the Web (no thanks to Spiderman, sad to say!). Leave a comment and tell us which one of these is your favorite!
- The Hulk Finger Puppet from CrochetBot 3000
- Batman Mask from Living with Punks
- Superhero Valentines from Little Bit Funky
- Avengers Bookmarks from Crafts by Amanda
- Superhero Cape from My Own Road
- Superhero Peg People from Nap Time Crafts
- Superman Doll from The Project Corner
- Spiderman Ripple Afghan from AngelCrafts
- Iron Man Fingerless Gloves from Louie’s Loops
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Ornament Contest 2016 Winners + Ornament Tutorials! - November 30, 2016
- 22 Crafting Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - November 28, 2016
- 55+ New DIY Ornaments: Vote for Your Favorite! - November 21, 2016