Who’s excited for summer? I cannot wait for warm weather! I don’t know about you, but I spent the majority of the freezing cold winter cooped up making brand new jewelry…and I’m so excited to be able to show it off once the weather gets nicer!
From necklaces to rings, I powered through my bead stash and made some awesome accessories that are super sunny and bright…and since I’m so excited to accessorize with color again, I just had to share a few of my favorite summer-themed jewelry DIY’s with you! And since I’m feeling extra generous, I have an awesome giveaway in store for you as well…
But first, let’s get down to business. I’ve compiled a list of my favorite summery, beachy, nautical designs that are just perfect for wearing in the summertime. One of my favorites is the Nautical Knot Necklace, which I love pairing with my new summer sundress. I also loved making the Bright and Sunny Button Earrings, which I can easily wear year round for fun color accessorizing!
Take a look through my fave’s and let me know which one you like the best! If you’re feeling extra generous, we’d love to see a picture of your creations! Share them with us on Facebook so we all can admire your hard work!
As an added bonus, we’re giving away an entire collection of jewelry books and beads to help you get started with your summer jewelry makeover! Create tons of bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more with the awesome books in this collection! Here’s a little sneak peek of what you’ll find in this giveaway:
- Simple Soldering: A Beginner’s Guide to Jewelry Making includes a bonus DVD!
- Metal Clay for Jewelry Makers: The Complete Technique Guide
- Beading Across America: Jewelry Inspirations from Coast to Coast
- The Complete Photo Guide to Making Metal Jewelry
- Paracord Crafts
- 20 to Make Necklaces
- Mixed Media Jewelry Techniques
- Tila Beads: Bracelets and Necklaces with 2-Hole Tile-Shaped Beads
- The Art of Jewelry Design
- PLUS lots of beads and hemp cord to help you on your jewelry making adventures!
All you need to do to enter is leave a comment answering the question at the bottom of this post and you’ll be automatically entered to win! You have until May 9th to enter!
Now, let’s get to accessorizing!
23 Summer Jewelry Patterns
- Nautical Knot Necklace
- Nautical Poppies Necklace and Bracelet
- Finger Knitted Nautical Necklace
- Bright Nautical Knot Necklace
- Nautical-Inspired Necklace
- Nautical Braided Bracelet
- Treasures of the Ocean Jewelry Set
- Anchors Aweigh Necklace
- Paracord Sailor Knot Bracelet
- Bright Cord and Chain Bracelet
- Beaded Braided Bracelet
- Bright and Tasseled Beginner Bracelet
- Bright and Sunny Button Earrings
- Bright Bling Ringlet
- Bold Kenzo Nut Bracelet
- Bold Gold Recycled Paper Jewelry
- Summer Sunset Anklet
- Beachy Wire Sea Star Pendant
- Sunlit Seas Mixed Stone Necklace
- DIY Braided Hemp Anklet
- Summer Pearls Bracelet
- Multistrand Beach Ready Bracelet
- Cowrie Shell Hemp Earrings
Don’t forget, we’re giving away an awesome set of jewelry books and beads! Want to win? Answer this question below…
What are your favorite colors to match when it comes to making your own jewelry?
I LOVE turquoise and coral…but I need more suggestions!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until May 9, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada (Void in Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec and where prohibited).
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- HOT New Craft Trend: Weaving and Tapestries - August 3, 2015
- Free Knitting Patterns for Fall - July 31, 2015
- Plan Ahead: 14 DIY Fall and Winter Wedding Centerpieces - July 30, 2015