This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Stenciled Canvas Zipper Pouch
Hit the town with a Stenciled Canvas Zipper Pouch and keep your valuables close at hand. Follow these clutch purse instructions and find out how easy it is to design your own DIY accessories. When you carry this bag, you won’t get caught matching anyone else. Canvas can be pretty boring to look at, but the fun embellishments and unexpected design make it a true standout.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is from Plaid. Included in this prize:
- FolkArt Painting Stencil – Chevron
- FolkArt Painting Stencil – Dragonflies
- FolkArt Handmade Charlotte Adhesive Stencils – Patterns
- FolkArt Mulit-Surface Paint (3 2 oz. tubes – colors may vary)
- FolkArt Chalkboard Multi-Surface Paint (8 oz.)
- Mod Podge Gloss Sealer (4 oz.)
- Mod Podge Starter Set (Gloss Sealer, Outdoor Sealer, Paper Sealer, Sparkle Sealer, and Matte Sealer)
- Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium Kit
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- Mod Podge Foam Brush Set
- Mod Podge Podgeable Papers – Vintage Wallpaper
- Mod Podge Podgeable Papers – Antiqued Urban
- Mod Podge Podgeable Shapes
- Tote Bag
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use Plaid products!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeSewing Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Plaid Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
If you won this prize, what would you make?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Kim C. who answered “I would use these supplies with my 5 year old granddaughter to make decorations for her room as well as for anything else we can come up with, she loves to paint and help me create cards and the pages for her scrapbook. Thank you for doing this great giveaway. Good Luck to everyone but I hope we win ” It’s you lucky day Kim! Have fun crafting with your granddaughter!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeSewing and the Plaid Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 14th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Popsicle Stick Crafts For Kids and Adults - July 4, 2015
- Jurassic Park Dinosaur Crafts and DIY Costumes for Kids - July 2, 2015
- Link Love: Easy Shawl Patterns - June 28, 2015