Earlier this week, a strange thing happened – my air conditioning kicked on. The temperature outside was positively balmy and I was able to leave my house wearing tennis shoes rather than my standard fur-lined boots. While this was a nice vacation from the normal frigid winds and sub-zero temperatures, I couldn’t help feeling like something was missing – snow!
The temperatures are decreasing but it seems we’ll have to wait for snow to fall here in the Windy City. Until that time, I’ll settle for a few snow-inspired crafts. Snowmen, snowflakes and white glitter seem to be everywhere right now, so I’m definitely not the only one who’s ready to walk in a crafty winter wonderland. When looking for winter projects, it’s best to start with a long list and pick out a project or two. Our collection of 17 Snowman Christmas Crafts + 3 New Projects has everything you need for a season of crafting. Some of my personal favorites from this collection include Cute Easy Clay Snowman Ornaments and Snowman Candleholder. If you’re not a huge fan of snowmen, make a seasonal Cookie Cutter Snowflake Card and send it to someone special.
Take advantage of this warm and fuzzy Christmas feeling by creating some of these fantastic snow-themed crafts. When you’re done crafting a snowman, head outside with the family and make the real thing!
- Beaded Snowflakes from Torie Jayne
- Peanut Snowmen Holiday Ornament from Shade Tree Jewelry
- Snowflake Gift Ornaments from Just Crafty Enough
- Faux Snowy Pinecones from Dream a Little Bigger
- Easy Felt Snowflake Coasters from Billie Monster
- Bottle Cap Snowman Ornaments from One Artsy Momma
- Snowy Watercolours from The Mayberry Sparrow
- Crocheted Winter Wreath from Repeat Crafter Me
- Snowman Christmas Decoration from Plushka Craft
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Lucky Horseshoe Crafts - February 23, 2015
- Link Love: DIY Thank You Cards - February 13, 2015
- 12 Easy DIY Projects That Will Restore Your Faith in Crafting - February 11, 2015