Crafting isn’t the only way to get creative. When we visited the SNAP! Conference last month, we got the chance to chat with a ton of craft bloggers, but we got to learn a little bit about the DIY world too. On Saturday morning, we watched our new friends compete in the Home Depot Charity Build Contest, where five teams of five bloggers refurbished pieces of furniture to be used in a Habitat for Humanity home. Home Depot also sponsored a super fun booth at SNAP!, where we used stencils and paint pens to decorate some adorable burlap tool bags!
Since we’re feeling super inspired to share the DIY love, we’re running another swag bag giveaway! The best part about our SNAP! DIY Swag Bag is that you can get the kids in on the fun; the Home Depot building kits that we’ve thrown in to the swag bag are absolutely perfect for bringing the family together. Keep reading to see what else you can win!
What you’ll win:
- 1 Home Depot Kids’ Workshop Birdhouse Building Kit
- 1 Home Depot Kids’ Workshop Toolbox Building Kit
- 2 Home Depot Do it HerSelf Picture Frames
- 1 Mason jar with assorted Home Dept freebies
- 2 pairs safety glasses
- 2 Styrofoam Cones
- 4 bottles of Rit dye (2 Petal Pink, 2 Purple)
- 2 bottles of Americana acrylic paint
- 1 large stencil from Royal Design Studio
- World Market Bag
- Home Depot Bag
- 1 decorative burlap bag from Sizzix
- 1 bar of soap from Modern Masters
Want to win this awesome collection? Leave a comment below and answer our question to be entered to win. You have until May 21st to enter, so get your comment posted today to ensure that you’re in the running to win this exclusive SNAP! Swag Bag Giveaway!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per blog post.
- Contest closes May 21st at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post answering the question below to be entered to win. The winner will be notified via email on May 22nd.
What’s your latest DIY project?
Latest posts by AllFreeKidsCrafts (see all)
- 10 Ways to Make Homemade Playdough and Homemade Slime - September 20, 2014
- 16 Honestly Easy Kids’ Craft Ideas - September 18, 2014
- 8 Adorable Rainbow Loom Animals Your Kids Will Adore - July 11, 2014