Today’s day 14 in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Simply Spring Quilt
Today’s featured project is from American Quilter’s Society. Get ready for spring with this Simply Spring Quilt. Full of beautiful spring colors and fun prints, there’s no better way to spring forward than with this small quilt pattern. The beautiful mix of patterned fabric pieces jump from the plain white background.
*This giveaway is now over.*
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is from the American Quilter’s Society. This gift certificate is redeemable online to the winner. The limited-edition fabric collection, Anniversary Dogwood, is in celebration of the AQS 30th Anniversary year. Because the symbol of a 30th anniversary is ‘Pearl’, this collection will be delicately pearlized, and it will feature the dogwood, Paducah, Kentucky s glorious flowering tree. The stunning Anniversary Dogwood collection designed by AQS Fabrics denotes springtime at its finest. The warmth of the springtime sun on delicate pink flowers, the gentle breeze as the dogwood blossoms swirl this collection of six premier-quality 100% cottons is a delightful breath of springtime for your next exceptional quilt.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the FaveQuilts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the American Quilter’s Society Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Which spring flower inspires you to craft?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the FaveQuilts Facebook and the American Quilter’s Society Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 20th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 14 Actually Pretty Perler Bead Crafts to Melt - September 26, 2016
- 9 DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas to Wow Your Dinner Guests - September 19, 2016
- 17 Legendary Last Minute Halloween Costumes for Adults - September 12, 2016