This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
Simply Charming Embellished Fascinator
If you’re feeling regal, make your own Simply Charming Embellished Fascinator. This is a great way to add some fun to a boring outfit. Throw together your own DIY feather fascinator using charms, fabric and even outrageous feathers. There’s no way any other person will have a similar outfit, that’s for sure. Gather up your favorite embellishments and be sure to show off your unique personality.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Elmer’s products. Included in the prize is:
- Painter’s Paint Markers
- Craft Bond Glue Spots
- Craft Bond Precision Tip Blue Pens
- Craft Bond Fine Line Glue Pen
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use Elmer’s products!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeHolidayCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Elmer’s Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What was your favorite craft to make as a kid?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Sara M. who answered “My favorite craft project when I was a kid were pin cushions made out of baby food jars with potpourri inside the jars. We didn’t have much money growing up because there were a lot of us kids. So we made do with what we had. I remember making them for Christmas presents. It was a lot of fun.”
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeHolidayCrafts and the Elmer’s Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 25th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 14 Actually Pretty Perler Bead Crafts to Melt - September 26, 2016
- 9 DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas to Wow Your Dinner Guests - September 19, 2016
- 17 Legendary Last Minute Halloween Costumes for Adults - September 12, 2016