There are a million reasons to sew for baby, but we’ll just mention a few.
1) Babies, and everything associated with them, are adorable. Ergo, small sewing projects for a cute crawler are an easy way to celebrate the tiny, but nonetheless delightful projects that make us “ohh” and “ahh“.
2) If you’re expecting an arrival soon, you’re most likely keenly aware of additional expenses. Cute sewing projects like baby clothes and accessories can cut costs without sacrificing little luxuries for your child.
3) Even if you’re not having a child, chances are friends and family members around you have additional children to look forward to. Free baby sewing projects are extremely useful for those interested in DIY gifts. They’re budget-friendly and completely customized for the beneficiary’s tastes.
Are you sold? Because we’ve got a new collection of free baby sewing tutorials that we’d absolutely love for you to explore. Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One includes free baby clothes sewing patterns as well as accessories. Download this new eBook for free and keep it for as long as you’d like on your desktop or tablet.
Peek-a-Boo Preview of Free Baby Sewing Projects
So, what will you find when you download Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One? We’ve pulled three great DIY baby sewing projects that we’re hoping will inspire you to create from this new piece of sewing literature.
Little Dorothy Baby Dress Pattern (find it on page 19) – Create a classic for a little girl close to you with this free baby girl dress tutorial. Choose to style this project after the famous film or use a different print of fabric to apply to this design. An excellent DIY alternative to spending big bucks at the store, this makes a great gift to parents who don’t feel comfortable splurging.
Stylish Baby Change Mat Clutch (find it on page 42) – No new parent can go without a trusty changing mat. Give the gift of mobility to families that just welcomed a newborn by sewing this clutch. Folding easily into a discreet and stylish purse, any recipient of this project will love its ingenuity.
Baby Mary Jane Shoes (find it on page 51) – Small sewing projects like these teeny tiny shoes allow you to get that adorable addition to a baby’s wardrobe. Don’t pay too much for something a baby can grow out of in months; instead, try easy sewing projects for babies like this fashionable footwear.
Intrigued? Excited? Ready to create some sweet and simple sewing projects that will be just as fun to make as holding a newborn? Browse at your leisure through Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One. You’re just one click away from beautiful baby projects.
Latest posts by AllFreeSewing (see all)
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014