This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
Scrap Fabric Wall Art
Save that big, blank space on your wall from monotony by creating this Scrap Fabric Wall Art. In as little as six steps you can learn how to transform your fabric scraps into wall art that’s completely original to your space. Requiring no sewing, this DIY wall art still has the appearance of a carefully crafted piece of decor. Spend less than an hour putting this trendy mixed media canvas together for your room.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is Fiskars Thick & Heavy Mixed Media Amplify Shears as well as the Ultimate Multi-Purpose Scissors.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeSewing Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Fiskars Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite type of fabric?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Kathy S. who answered “Currently I have been working a lot with flannels. I’ve been making a lot of baby shower gifts in baby themed flannel and I’m loving the way they have come out. Matching receiving blankets, burp cloths and bibs. For my purses, I really like to use upholstery fabrics.” Hopefully these scissors will help you continue to make more baby items!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeSewing and the Fiskars Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 13th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 18 Recycled Crafts for Christmas - October 8, 2015
- Best DIY Hair Accessories - September 30, 2015
- National Coffee Day: 11 DIY Mugs You Need in Your Life - September 29, 2015