This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
Sassy Striped Crochet Headband
Any girl is sure to love wearing this Sassy Striped Crochet Headband around town. Not only is it super easy to crochet, but it’s also fun to wear. Multicolored stripes create a fun design and the crocheted bow gives this DIY hair accessory the perfect feminine touch. Use Lion Brand Bonbons yarn to work up this beginner crochet pattern. The headband and bow are crocheted separately and then sewn together at the end.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Lion Brand Yarns. Included in the prize is a set of Bon Bons (Party), Unique Yarn, Fettuccini yarn, Heartland Yarn, Thick & Quick Yarn, and two pom poms.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Lion Brand Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What types of accessories do you like to crochet?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Laurin C. who answered “I love crocheting baby blankets, booties, stuffed animals, scarves and hats, mittens. I have also crocheted and donated hats for cancer patients and babies/premies. I also crochet flowers / appliques to decorate items with.”
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeCrochet and the Lion Brand Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 15th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 13 Cheerful Cross Stitch Patterns - November 10, 2015
- The Ultimate List of Last-Minute Thanksgiving Crafts - November 6, 2015
- Last-Minute DIY Halloween Decorations: Two “Krazy” Tutorials - October 30, 2015